Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Daily Devotional Day & Night (Throw Back)

HAPPY TUESDAY!

I pray all is well with everyone, and you're enjoying this beautiful Terrific Tuesday. I'm doing well, enjoying the great wonders of God. As I sit back and listen to the rumble of the ocean, the cool breeze takes me mind to tranquility. It's amazing how that works, and how important it is to see God in everything, it makes you appreciate them more. Today I'm sharing a devotional that I wrote June of 2008; in going through these old devotionals, I notice how much I've grown in Christ, and I'm grateful! I've also noticed how much God has used me over the last few years, and for that I'm filled with much gratitude. I pray you get as much out of this as I do. Thanks for your prayers, and continued support. Enjoy the remainder of your day, and be blessed family!


Today's scriptures are about Jesus living in us. Jesus, the Prince of Peace, Lord of Lord, King of Kings, lives inside of each of us, Praise God! We were born in sin so our flesh is weak, and without Jesus, we're open to all of the evils of the world. When our flesh is in control, we're prone to sin. Have you ever looked at the world and wondered why it's in this state? It's because too many people on earth don’t know Jesus [or aren't saved], or have strayed away from God. When we're saved, we invite Jesus into our hearts, and He remains there, walking with us every day. The pressures of the world are there every day! We all have our weaknesses and triggers that can throw us over the edge, that's why it's so important for to stay focused and centered around Jesus Christ. Although we live in the world, we're no longer of the world, but we're of the Spirit, and that fact alone should bring us awesome peace! It’s written:(Rom. 8:31-37) It's refreshing to know that Jesus is not only our Lord and Savior, but He's our Friend; someone who goes to God on our behalf. He’s someone that loves us so much that He gave His life for us. It doesn't matter that we fall, or that we sometimes lose sight of Him, but what ily devotional, matters is that we continue to keep our Faith in Him, and "Love Him with all of our hearts and souls". A lot of people wonder about the answer to a peaceful happy life, the answer is Love! If you love Jesus you'll have Faith in Him. If you love your job, you'll work very hard to be good at it. If you love your family, you'll work hard at keeping it together and strong. God is Love! The fact that He gave us Jesus is enough proof. There are numerous people that don’t know how much God loves them, so they lose sight of Jesus’ presence. I know I used to be one of those people, I used to think that I was "too bad", and God was "too disappointed in me to care", but as I learn more about Him, I know that that isn't the God we serve. God loves all of us the same, no matter what. Before you make any decision in life, especially choosing right from wrong, make sure you always realize, Jesus lives inside of you, and is with you at all times. If you're not sure if Jesus is walking with you, pray and ask Him to come into your heart, and be your Lord and Savior. Confess that you're a sinner, and ask for His forgiveness, and from that point on Jesus is and will continually walk with you. My favorite verse today is: I am crucified with Christ; nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. (Galatians 2:20)


ENJOY! http://www.bible.com/scripture-detail.php?juli=2455363&dtype=Scripture

http://www.intouch.org/site/apps/nl/newsletter.asp?c=cnKBIPNuEoG&b=4943547

http://www.intouch.org/site/pp.aspx?c=cnKBIPNuEoG&b=4943197


I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment