Friday, January 7, 2011

Daily Devotional Day & Night

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Today’s scriptures are about God’s thoughts of us. There aren’t many parents that dislike they’re children. I don’t care if you’re a murderer, thief, rapist, or terrorist you’re parents will love you, because they created it. You’re a part of them, and share their DNA, so they have an unbreakable connection to you. It’s the way God created it, because that’s how He feels about us. It’s true that He knew us from the beginning of time, and He loved us enough to create us for Himself. He loves us enough to stand beside us through thick and thin, no matter the weather.

I can honestly testify to this, because my mother always has been there for me. Especially in the times when I was a mess and when I kept choosing wrong over right. She gave me freedom to stand on my own two feet, but was there to help me when I fell. She was there to teach me how to be a woman, and how to conduct myself as a lady. She’s been my rock, and always listened when I complained, offered a shoulder when I cried, and most importantly, she corrected me when I did something wrong. I will always love her for that. I know that God gave me to her, because she would help mold me into the person that I am today, and I’m so grateful for that. She wasn’t perfect, yet proved to be human over and over again, and that’s another reason why I love her so dearly. Despite her shortcomings and mine, she never stopped showing her love for me.

God is more awesome than a great parent could ever be because He is perfect. He created the world, and each and every one of us, with so much care and precision, that have unique DNA, finger and toe prints. If you test a strand of my hair, you’ll know that it belongs to meGod did that for a reasonHe did that to let us know that we’re each special in our own way. He sees us as His precious children, and He’ll never leave our side. He protects us from harm, and gives us the wisdom we need to grow. When we obey His Laws, we’ll live life to its fullest potential. We’ll experience things that only He could show us, because we are valuable gems to Him. By the blood of Jesus, we’re washed of all Inequity, and through Him, God see’s no evil. He loved us so much that He’s given us His Holy Spirit, so that we could have access to Him at all times, through effective communication.

The enemy will have us hating ourselves because of the mistakes we make. He showers us with shame and guilt, to keep us away from God. It’s like the little child who hides in the closet after he breaks dad’s favorite coffee mug. He hides because he thinks that he’s shattered dad’s world, but what he doesn’t know is that dad loves him more than he could ever love any coffee mug. God loves us unconditionally, and when we sin, He wants more than anything for us to repent. He wants us to be able to communicate with Him freely; after all He did create us for fellowship with Him. He wants us to be free in order to bring more peace, joy and happiness to our lives. That’s what any parent would want for their precious children. When God sees us He sees our innocence, and the purity of our heart. He sees the best in us, and expects us to show that side of us to the world. He hates sin, and would love it if we would never disobey Him, but He understand that it’s a human thing to do. He also understands when we love Him with all of our hearts, but our fight against the flesh is a little too much for us to bear. He places people and opportunities in our lives so that we could be better, and do better.

I want to leave you with thisit’s written: And so, dear brothers and sisters, we can boldly enter heaven’s Most Holy Place because of the blood of Jesus. By his death, Jesus opened a new and life-giving way through the curtain into the Most Holy Place. And since we have a great High Priest who rules over God’s house, let us go right into the presence of God with sincere hearts fully trusting him. For our guilty consciences have been sprinkled with Christ’s blood to make us clean, and our bodies have been washed with pure water. Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise. (Heb. 10:19-23) GOD LOVES YOU! That’s a reason to rejoice! There’s no reason to think anything differently. Why else would He sacrifice Himself so that you could have a chance to be redeemed? This is a powerful weapon to use against the devil’s plots against you. From now on you can say “get behind me satan, because God loves me, and I am redeemed”, and that’s enough said.

Jesus is the key to establishing and maintaining a strong bond with God. He loves you, and all He’s waiting on is for you to love Him back. The first step to showing Him that is by accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior. If you believe in the Son, then you believe in the One who sent Him. If you want more information, take a few moments to take the God Quiz. My favorite verse today is: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. (Jeremiah 29:11)

ENJOY! http://www.bible.com/scripture-detail.php?juli=2455569&dtype=Scripture

http://www.intouch.org/broadcast/today-on-radio

http://www.intouch.org/magazine/daily-devotional

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment