Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Daily Devotional Day & Night

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

I pray all is well with everyone, and you're enjoying this truly splendid "hump day". I'm doing well, blessed and highly favored. I'm thanking God for all of the wonderful and supportive people He's surrounded me with. I've received an abundance of love and support, as well as good sound advice that has truly helped me through some rough points. It's important to surround yourself with positive supportive people in life, because we're here to uplift and magnify each other, and by that, we magnify God. Negetivity will get you no where, and it'll only hinder your growth. I love each one of you for who you are. My Aunt Cassey will be celebrating a birthday soon, as well as my cousin Darshwell, I'd like to wish both them a happy birthday. Have a wonderful day!, and be blessed famly!

Today's scriptures are about our inheritance through Jesus Christ. We all know the “real” Christmas story about the Virgin Mary, becoming pregnant by the Holy Spirit, and giving birth to Jesus, God's only begotten Son. Jesus was born and raised as a man, so he considered all of us His brothers and sisters. It's written in Mark 3:31-34: Then His brothers and His mother came, and standing outside they sent to Him, calling Him. And a multitude was sitting around Him; and they said to Him, “Look, Your mother and Your brothers are outside seeking You.” But He answered them, saying, “Who is My mother, or My brothers?” And He looked around in a circle at those who sat about Him, and said, “Here are My mother and My brothers! For whoever does the will of God is My brother and My sister and mother.” Years before Jesus was born, God gave several signs to let people know the "Messiah" was coming. The word Messiah is defined: One who is anticipated as, regarded as, or professes to be a savior or liberator. Jesus’ life opened so many different doors, and gave us so much power. Because of Him we Inherit the earth, Psalms 2:8 says: "Ask of Me, and I will give You the nations for Your inheritance, and the ends of the earth for Your possession". We can do all things through Christ, and that's a reason to rejoice! I'm so grateful for Jesus because He did it all for us. He wanted us to have the opportunity at life. God felt that we'd suffered enough, and He gave us choice, while still being gracious and kind. He still offers guidance, and protects us from harm. He allows us to make our own mistakes and rewards us for doing well. All we have to do is ask, believe, and receive. Did you know that receiving could be a very difficult thing to do? I struggle with it myself, I have a hard time grasping the fact that I am a Queen in the Kingdom of God, and I already have a crown waiting on me in Heaven. The enemy does his part by making us believe that we’re not worthy. When we think along the lines of the flesh, we put limitations on God. However, through Jesus we are worthy. We have all His rights and power, because we share His blood. What is the Kingdom of God? It says several times in the bible that when we're saved, or “turn to righteousness”, we enter into the Kingdom of God. The Kingdom consists of a community of people who believe in God, and have received Salvation through Jesus Christ, or otherwise known as the Church. God is everywhere, and everything on earth and in Heaven is His kingdom, and we inhabit it. We live by the fruits of the Spirit, and not so much the ways of the world. Wealth and Prestige, or lack thereof, don't define who we are. Our faith and works define us. We're all growing together, and our inheritance means that we're now responsible for strengthening each other. We're to love our neighbor as we love ourselves, and God will do the rest. Are you ready to enter the Kingdom of God? If you don't know Jesus as your Savior then pray and ask Him to come into your heart. If you've accepted Jesus, are you ready to live in the Kingdom of God, and rise above the world? Go to God, confess and repent for your sins, and ask for wisdom and guidance, that's all He's waiting for. My favorite verse today is: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one. (John 17:23)

ENJOY! http://www.bible.com/scripture-detail.php?juli=2455126&dtype=Scripture
http://www.intouch.org/site/pp.aspx?c=cnKBIPNuEoG&b=4943197
http://www.intouch.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=cnKBIPNuEoG&b=5492525&ct=7532577

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment